11.06.2012

all that i hope to say

-
Photobucket 
-
If I wanted a tattoo, I'd want something like this. Clean and simple lines and shapes.

Other things tonight:

This weekend was full of lovely things. A candlelight Taize service at Ascension Catholic Church in Oak Park. Saturday ginger tea and cranberry scones with Mrs. J. Toast with goat cheese and a French film in Torunn's apartment. Nursery duty and holding wee ones at church. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Our favorite coffee shop in Geneva. Time to read for pleasure for once. The first bitterly cold weekend. Borrowing a hand-knitted scarf from my roommate. A new project.

Prayer for these next few weeks before Thanksgiving break: that I might be hopeful and generous, Lord. It is always a struggle this time of year.

And this from E.B. White: "All that I hope to say in books, all that I hope to ever say, is that I love the world."

[pc]
-

No comments:

Post a Comment