12.20.2011

museum of modern art

-
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was cold in the way that makes your thighs numb and the bus was forty minutes late, but spending the day in NYC was so worth it anyway. Especially because: (1) MoMA had a special exhibition on DeKooning. (2) Soy cinnamon lattes taste a lot better when you're drinking them as you walk through Times Square. (3) Derek is beyond patient with me when I stop us to pull out my camera every twenty minutes. (4) Walker Evans' photographs are a lot more stunning after you have studied them. (5) You get a lot of fashion inspiration by standing around art museums. (6) Shared apple cake and coffee at the cafe overlooking the sculpture garden was worth the somewhat ridiculous price we paid for it. (7) The design store was full of the best graph-papered artsy notebooks. (8) I like cities. (9) I have a ridiculously sweet brother.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment