2.01.2011

blizzards in february

-
There is a blizzard here and we have the day off from school, so I have blessedly slept in this morning, enjoyed a quiet brunch in my room (tea + cantaloupe + my mother's homemade apple bread), and spent a while catching up on the internet world. I am still in my PJs and I feel all cozy and warm as I look out my window at the gusting winds and snow. Days like this make me like winter just a little bit.

And here is a bit of mid-winter clothing inspiration, which I always seem to need come February when I've tried every new combination possible within the limits of my closet collection . . . and when there is still two more months of winter. All from Steven Alan.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
-

No comments:

Post a Comment